CPR/BLS ClassesCertified Trainers
Helping You Save Lives with Timely CPR
The program is for healthcare professionals as well as non-professionals, including paramedics, physicians, nurses, dentists, chiropractors, and others. It is designed to develop and improve Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) skills. The course aims at developing skills to recognize life-threatening situations that require immediate CPR treatment.
Our course will enable students to take timely action during medical emergencies and perform CPR, boosting the survival rate of emergencies. The classes are designed to help students develop a strong grip on CPR in a self-paced learning environment. Upon completion of the courses, all students will receive certifications credited by the American Heart Association.
- Students can choose from the 2 class schedules and register online
- Students must register at least 24 hours prior to the class
- The course fee is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Students can reschedule only once and within 24 hours of the registration
- Students will be charged a cancellation fee of $30 to reschedule their class
- Students must arrive at least 10 minutes early